Contribute
Register

macOS Catalina Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Lilu.kext and Whatevergreen.kext supported this public beta? I have installed a fresh OS by a Catalina Public Beta USB Installer. When FakeID is set to 0x12345678, my monitor is 27-inch (2560 x 1440), but Intel HD Graphics 530 is only 32 MB. While the FakeID is set to 0x0, Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB, but monitor is showed as 30-inch(1920x1080).

Is Lilu.kext and Whatevergreen.kext supported this public beta? I have installed a fresh OS by a Catalina Public Beta USB Installer. When FakeID is set to 0x12345678, my monitor is 27-inch (2560 x 1440), but Intel HD Graphics 530 is only 32 MB. While the FakeID is set to 0x0, Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB, but monitor is showed as 30-inch(1920x1080).

I think there is a new one that is supported, I just used -lilubetaall and everything is working and has been working that way since the first developer beta of Catalina, that's how I ran Mojave Beta as well.

Latest Lilu/WG/AppleALC do not need the -lilubetaall flag.

You can get latest here or build from github on your own.

Latest Lilu/WG/AppleALC do not need the -lilubetaall flag.

You can get latest here or build from github on your own.
Or check the tonymacx86 Forum's Downloads > kexts

On my setup the Filevault Prebooter keeps crashing toward the end. Any thoughts?

Could the reason be that I have a High Sierra volume on the same disk? The install gets somehow confused at this point? When I boot into High Sierra I can see that the two Catalina volumes are there and the folder structures seem to be there but it hasn't completely moved the system files to their places...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back