Contribute
Register

macOS Catalina Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
RGDDJ21 probably installed Public Beta 10.
I just found, that it hast exactly the same Build number as the non-Public Beta 11.
nice

No luck. Updated Clover and all my kext. If I try to boot in installer environment "macOS Install" I got a black screen and after a few minutes reboot. With verbose enabled I only get a line of +++++ from Clover. Mojave just boots fine.

No luck. Updated Clover and all my kext. If I try to boot in installer environment "macOS Install" I got a black screen and after a few minutes reboot. With verbose enabled I only get a line of +++++ from Clover. Mojave just boots fine.

Never mind. Had to install latest clover beta.

Does the Catalina Golden Master add support to eGPUs like 5700 / 5700 XT?
It’s also what I’m looking for!!
I’m thinking that will never happen....

UPDATE:
In another forum an user confirmed the 5700XT is not working with Catalina GM, so I will buy a Radeon VII.... :(

Last edited:

UPDATE:
In another forum an user confirmed the 5700XT is not working with Catalina GM, so I will buy a Radeon VII.... :(

It might be supported on future updates. Some users from this forum have found some "embryonic" code in the GM, that could be related with such cards.

UPDATE:

Hold on for a few days. I bet the october event will introduce Navi addon cards for the Mac Pro, maybe a spec bump for the iMac Pro, and the regular iMac with Navi cards as an option. I assume macOS 10.15.1 will introduce drivers for these cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back