RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After an in depth investigation as to what the "promised new features" of Catalina bring to the table for me I conclude that nothing of the Catalina new stuff will enhance my workflow one iota. The new security restrictions, as they pertain to my environment will surely eventually prove to be a pain, something I do not need in my environment, they are consequently unwanted. Presently I am running Mojave 10.14.5, on both of my hacks as per my signature, and that without any problems whatsoever. Catalina is therefore not important and neither relevant for my computing environment. I wish to continue to indulge with some serious computing to pursue my passion, which embraces all aspects of multimedia activities that I cherish. Mojave totally fulfills my requirements in this regard, therefore goodbye Catalina fot the time being. :) I will obviously monitor the progress of Catalina and decide later on whether a change of my present stance would be justified.

Greetings
Cool story bro.

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 MT
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
macOS Catalina Public Beta 3 released. Updated successfully.
macOS Catalina Public Beta 3 Light 2.png

macOS Catalina Public Beta 3 Dark 2.png

Last edited:
Motherboard
MSI B150M Pro-vdh
CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
HD 7950
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Looks like in these betas, whenever there is a system crash triggering a restart, when you go to view the report like in Mojave, instead of don't send option, it just sends the report to Apple automatically. What do?

Motherboard
GA-Z170N Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Did the latest public beta update... went smoothly (had to use the case switch and manually select the installer at Clover), but we're up and running and everything appears to be working smoothly... sound, etc. I did lose another couple of apps (suddenly became incompatible)... but beyond that, all is working well!

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 12.22.15 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.