Motherboard
Hp-Pavillion 15-cxx0xx
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti / UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I followed the guide for catalina with unibeast and After the 1 st kernel panic, i found the EFI folder ( for My pc) on GitHub, but it doesn’t work... what can i do? My pc is an Hp pavilion 15-cx0012nl
CPU=Intel i7 8750H
IGPU=Intel Uhd630
DGPU= GTX1050Ti.
Sorry for My english

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 245
Mods should move this to the Catalina support web page... OP please be aware that nVidia graphics on MacOS later than High Sierra will not have appropriate drivers and there will be no graphics acceleration.

I followed the guide for catalina with unibeast and After the 1 st kernel panic, i found the EFI folder ( for My pc) on GitHub, but it doesn’t work... what can i do? My pc is an Hp pavilion 15-cx0012nl
CPU=Intel i7 8750H
IGPU=Intel Uhd630
DGPU= GTX1050Ti.
Sorry for My english
Moved to Catalina Laptop Support.

Your graphics card is not supported on MacOS Catalina due to lack of Nvidia drivers. Since you have a laptop you cannot replace the graphics card. You may not be able to install and run MacOS Catalina on your system.

Thanks for the help!!
Yes, i know My Gtx 1050 Ti is not supported, but i have a UHD630 too... i think it’s compatible... or it isn’t?

Thanks for the help!!
Yes, i know My Gtx 1050 Ti is not supported, but i have a UHD630 too... i think it’s compatible... or it isn’t?
read the links in my signature

also the faq for proper hardware profile setup

read the links in my signature

also the faq for proper hardware profile setup
Thank you very much!!! now it works very well... Another think: were I can find (if it's possible) the kext for audio, microphone and battery level?

Thank you very much!!! now it works very well... Another think: were I can find (if it's possible) the kext for audio, microphone and battery level?
the faq that you have already read has links

If you want to use High Sierra you are welcome to use my EFI. My system specs are identical to yours (GTX 1050 TI, Core i7-8750H), but is an Acer Nitro 5. Just fill in the serial board, UUID, ROM etc. and you're good to go. Intel Quicksync hardware decoding has also been enabled.

Attachments

• EFI (2).zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 120
Oh thanks, il try it in high Sierra.... battery status and audio are enabled?

Hi, finally i took dsdt file, and i resolved almost all the problems (webcam and hdmi don’t work). Thanks you all!!!

Attachments

• 6E3B1E04-61F0-41F7-9FA3-DCC5EEBC6D55.jpeg
    6E3B1E04-61F0-41F7-9FA3-DCC5EEBC6D55.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back