Contribute
Register

MacOS Catalina (10.15): Installation - Loading Apple blocked at 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show hidden EFI Partition:

Open terminal and run the following command to list your hard drives: diskutil list

Make a directory for it to mount to: sudo mkdir /Volumes/TMPEFI

Mount it: sudo mount -t msdos /dev/your disk /Volumes/TMPEFI

It should now show up in finder for you to browse.

To unmount it simple eject it in Finder, or use one of the following commands: diskutil unmount /Volumes/TMPEFI

Oh my God !!
My first hackintosh works, thanks to your skills :clap: :mrgreen:

I'm here on my hackintosh
Capture d’écran 2020-04-21 à 23.56.55.jpg

What I have done? I injected the SSDT-EC.aml provided by Sven691103 with the help of hackintool to get the EFI volume out of its box, and presto it got installed and started!
How did this tiny .aml file resolve this worry?

Now I will check everything that works or not, and see how to boot macOs Catalina without the usb key and this in dual boot with windows 10 that I will install on another SSD.
Do you have any advice?

And normally tomorrow I get the new RX 5700 XT, here is to change me from the GTX 285 :D

And in the serial number, I see "HACK"! It's normal ? in all that, it sounds good !

Last edited:
Graphics card received and installed. UEFI setting: PCI-e on Generation 3.

I start the hackintosh, and it's black screen, while it works with the motherboard HD4000.
However (apparently) the RX 5700 XT is recognized natively by the Catalina.
So I do the reinstallation, and the installation launcher loads well, and on restart, does not fall on the loaded installer, but it falls on the boot-clover and I only see the installation partition (UBS key) as at the beginning.

To be sure, I reinstalled on another SSD the Windows 10, it works well, so the graphics card is not the cause.

Is this to do with the UEFI start order?

In the bios, there were several bootable discs, and after formatting the SSD and removing the USB key, this list has not changed ...
And even with no hard drive connected, performed the Clear COMS, stack removed
I understood that this list is written in the BIOS, so I flashed, now everything is in order on this side.
200428211834.jpg

3 identical clover boots and 2 MacOS X boots without any disc connected ...
And for the USB key, it's for saving the capture.

So I redid a clean install of Catalina 10.15.4, and the problem is still present (it blocks the installation after restarting) so I removed the graphics card and everything is installed correctly.
Once installed and updated, I put the graphics card and the screen still plugged into the iGPU of the CPU and the startup hangs at:
i0ConsoleUsers: gI0ScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0.
IMG_6703.jpg

I fell here, I had already put on the iGpu in the bios.

What to do?

Thank you for your help

Last edited:
please help me
I'm still stuck on loading: i0ConsoleUsers: gI0ScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

I found this topic, I found this topic, but it talks about old graphics card.
Am I on the right track?

I am sincerely sorry for some mistake, I use a translator.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi all,
Massive breakthrough. Same issue - seemed to be fixed by replacing the VirtualSMC with FakeSMC - maybe this is to do with my old motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back