HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone

This is my first hackintosh.

I created the USB key following the procedure, everything went well, the key is ready.

The booting of the USB key happens normally, and the loading of the Catalina also, but once the bar reaches 100%, nothing happens at all...
IMG_6424.JPG

I even left the whole night and nothing happened.
I had to start over with other BIOS settings.
Everything nothing.

BIOS problem or hardware (s) or USB key installation?

Where to start ?
Thank you for your help!

Equipment:
Motherboard: MAXIMUS V Gene (Chipset Z77)
CPU: i7-3770K
GPU: HD4000 of the i7 CPU (provisional, GTX 285 removed et will be replaced by AMD) -
RAM: 8Go (4x 2Go DDR3) So 1Go allocated to GPU (will be replaced by 32Go - 4x 8go)
SSD 1: Samsung 850 Pro 250Go (MacOS)
SSD 2: Samsung 830 128Go (future Windows 10 dualboot)
DATA: RAID Hard drive

BIOS setting (updated to the latest version):
  • Load Optimized Defaults => OK
  • If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it => OK
  • If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it => Not found ... Not in the list of CPU power management or elsewhere
  • If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it => NON OK It is permanently activated because it is grayed out, I cannot deactivate it.
  • Set OS Type to Other OS => OK
  • If your system has IO Serial Port, disable it => Not found
  • Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled => OK
  • If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0 => OK Don't concern me

Yes, my computer is no longer new, it's from 2012 ! But it works very well so far.
Apparently the MacOS Catalina supports the HD4000 of the i7 CPU natively.
So when the hackintosh is well installed and functional, i will order the Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse OC -8GB (11265-05-20g) graphics card which is natively supported by the Catalina, I will perhaps see another card a little better...

Concerning Secure Boot Mode, I did research on the internet, to deactivate secure boot, you simply have to switch to UEFI in the start list, but I did several tests with different parameters, nothing changes ...

Starting in verbal mode -V done, here is the capture:

IMG_6553.JPG

It stopped at the: apfs_module_start: 1689: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v1412.101.1, apfs-1412.101.1, 2020/03/06

I did research on google concerning this error, apparently it is a problem of adjustment of bios?

And concerning ketx, and I can't find the kext folder in the usb key, however the key is loaded by unibeast. I will look on this side there, I will already see to understand the operation.
In any case, thank you for the referral!

Starting in verbal mode -V done, here is the capture:

View attachment 462950
It stopped at the: apfs_module_start: 1689: load: com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v1412.101.1, apfs-1412.101.1, 2020/03/06

I did research on google concerning this error, apparently it is a problem of adjustment of bios?

And concerning ketx, and I can't find the kext folder in the usb key, however the key is loaded by unibeast. I will look on this side there, I will already see to understand the operation.
In any case, thank you for the referral!

I have a Ranger VII and had same message. Try copy the file in the attachment to Volume/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and boot again.

Attachments

• SSDT-EC.aml
    63 bytes · Views: 161
I don't see any volume other than macOS Catalina, even when showing hidden folder ... I missed something.

Thank you
you need to mount your EFI

EFI is mounted automatically with Unibeast?
I will start from scratch to create the installation USB key
or use hackintool to mount your efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back