Contribute
Register

macOS Catalina 10.15.0 - USB Port-Limit Removal Patch

Can u please upload your "patched" folder from clover ?
I would if I could, but I have given the computer back to my next-door neighbor. I'm guessing you want the "SSDT-3.aml" file. (Nothing else is in that folder.) Is that correct?

[Edit: moviemakergr, the ACPI/patched "SSDT-3.aml" is only for my Skylake motherboard. Your computer seems to have a Z370 (Coffee Lake) motherboard, and its requirement for a USB SSDT would be different. Here is my SSDT for my "mini ITX 3" (see below). It might work for you... don't know.]

Attachments

• SSDT-5-A M I.aml.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I would if I could, but I have given the computer back to my next-door neighbor. I'm guessing you want the "SSDT-3.aml" file. (Nothing else is in that folder.) Is that correct?

[Edit: moviemakergr, the ACPI/patched "SSDT-3.aml" is only for my Skylake motherboard. Your computer seems to have a Z370 (Coffee Lake) motherboard, and its requirement for a USB SSDT would be different. Here is my SSDT for my "mini ITX 3" (see below). It might work for you... don't know.]
Thanks
Is it for your Z390 I Build ? That I need if you have it.

Thanks Is it for your Z390 I Build ?
No, that one is for the Z370N... look below at my listing. If you need a USB SSDT for the Z390 I, here it is:

Attachments

• SSDT-6-A M I.aml.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 109
DSDT patch worked charmly.
Could you send please your your EFI folder? Stuck with this DSDT and config... so confused. You have the same system as mine.

already made in Mojave and work very well on Catalina ... I've chosen the kext method (for cache and sleep)...

Is there any way to block USB port for a machine by this? I'm new in this topic. I would appreciate your help!

Is there any way to block USB port for a machine by this? I'm new in this topic. I would appreciate your help!

You need to have your hardware profile filled out as per rules (the ones you agreed to when signing up here)

Back