Contribute
Register

macOs Big Sur on Dell Optiplex 3080 Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is working!!
Bluetooth, audio, wifi, USB3, ...

I share you my EFI folder
Hey doc32, thanks for sharing your EFI folder. I was able to use it on my 3080 micro i3 version. I cannot get my dual display working. I can only use either the DisplayPort or the HDMI, and while using HDMI, the screen is pink-ish. Are you able to get dual display working correctly? Thanks!

Last edited:
Everything is working!!
Bluetooth, audio, wifi, USB3, ...

I share you my EFI folder
Hello,Which version of bigsur does this efi support,thanks!

hi all, I could make work video with both screens and internal audio and also hdmi audio, but can´t make the headphones work, or sleep. I try the last efi in here, but this it not even boot, can you help?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19 MB · Views: 85
Hi Guys,

thanks to doc32 EFI folder, I've managed to install Big Sur on Optiplex 3080 Mini Tower i5-10th generation... Until now, all USB ports are working, audio works on DP monitor with Internal Speakers selected. Restart and sleep don't work at the moment... I will keep you updated...

Update 1: Shut down WORKS! (Big Sur 11.6.7) - didn't touched anything!

Last edited:
Hi. I have a 3080 Optiplex Micro and i'm trying to install BigSur on it. After the first part of the installation, the machine seems that can't reboot properly, and i'm stuck.

Any idea?

I'm using EFI folder provided by doc32

Thanks

Hi. I have a 3080 Optiplex Micro and i'm trying to install BigSur on it. After the first part of the installation, the machine seems that can't reboot properly, and i'm stuck.

Any idea?

I'm using EFI folder provided by doc32

Thanks
Try this

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    38.5 MB · Views: 216
Thanks for the EFI folder but still the same problem. I have to force reboot with the optiplex power button between every process of the installation. And now, after the installation is finished, i can't boot directly with the SSD. I have to boot with the Opencore pendrive :-S

Can anyone confirm success with the i5 Optiplex Micro 3080?

Can anyone confirm success with the i5 Optiplex Micro 3080?
What do you mean? With reboot? I don't remember when my problem is gone, probably after cfg-lock and dvmt patching and performing nvram cleaning.

Anybody got working sleep? Or this problem is unsolvable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back