- Nov 17, 2009
- Z370N WIFI
- i7 8700K
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
What we know about 14.1 so far...
- macOS Build 23B74
- Updated graphics, audio drivers
- Install macOS Sonoma App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Sonoma from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS Sonoma App can be found in the Applications folder.
This update provides enhancements, bug fixes, and security updates for your Mac including:
• Favorites expanded in Music to include songs, albums, and playlists, and you can filter to display your favorites in the library
• Apple warranty status for Mac, AirPods, and Beats headphones and earbuds are available in System Settings
• Fixes an issue where the System Services settings within Location Services may reset
• Fixes an issue that may prevent encrypted external drives from mounting
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices.
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
The release version of macOS Sonoma (14.0) is now available from the Mac App Store. Anyone who has purchased Mac OS X or has macOS installed will be able to upgrade for no cost. Download macOS Sonoma from the Mac App Store What we know about 14.0 so far... macOS Build 23A344 Install macOS...