Contribute
Register

macOS 13.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
OC 0.8.8 upgrade to 13.2 with small 1G file worked. Walked away and came back to a black screen... after a sigh, realised it had just gone to sleep after the update :)

Intel Core i7-8700 non K.
Gigabyte Z370N WiFi.
500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2.
WiFi adapter from MacBook Air (BCM94360CS2).
Gigabyte RX570

Just updated to Ventura 13.2. Even forgot to check Clover and kext updates because I still work with Catalina on separate drive. All seem to be working fine though.

@DrTom - Thank you for your kind words Sir. I am sorry I misconstrued your post, it's an age thing with me (ask my wife, lately she's saying she don't know why she is still with me :crazy:). Like I said earlier, I had the problem of not seeing updates because I left that section as Disabled and would have to download the whole 11+ or 12+ GB instead of the incremental download.

That remained so until I posted about the problem and was advised to change that section to Default which instantly solve the problem. I am no Hack expert, I learn from others, begging and borrowing as I go along the Hack journey. Back in the day I learnt from JayMonkey how to configure iMessage and passed on my findings of my experience to help other members.

P1LGRIM is another I learnt a lot from about Dual Booting, there are many more here in the Forums but too many to mention. To this day I am still learning as far as the old brain cells will allow me to grasp and retain so with all that being said, let's continue to learn and help each other as long as we can. Cheers. :thumbup:

Hello,

I have the same problem of incremental update that forces me to download the complete update every time.

What parameters should I check in my EFI?

Thanks

Hello,

I have the same problem of incremental update that forces me to download the complete update every time.

What parameters should I check in my EFI?

Thanks
See:

Please post your question(s) as a standalone thread in the Ventura Desktop Support forum section. Violators will have their post removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back