- Nov 17, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
What we know about 13.2 so far...
- macOS Build 22D49
- Updated graphics, audio drivers
- Install macOS Ventura App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Ventura from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS Ventura App can be found in the Applications folder.
This update introduces Security Keys for Apple ID, and includes other enhancements and bug fixes for your Mac.
- Security Keys for Apple ID allow users to strengthen the security of their account by requiring a physical security key to sign in
- Fixes an issue in Freeform where some drawing strokes created with Apple Pencil or your finger may not appear on shared boards
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver may stop offering audio feedback while you are typing
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
Today Apple released macOS 13.0.1 Update, a minor software update for macOS Ventura. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through macOS System Settings. What we know about 13.0.1 so far... macOS Build 22A400 Updated graphics, audio drivers Install macOS...
The release version of macOS Ventura (13.0) is now available from the Mac App Store. Anyone who has purchased Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, or has OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra...
Established users of macOS Monterey who wish to update directly to macOS Ventura can do so just like a regular Mac would. This fully native method requires no USB creation or preparation and allows you to keep all of your files and settings. Before you begin, we strongly recommend performing a...
Here's a quick guide to create a macOS 13 Ventura Public Beta Installation USB. Please note, this guide is not universal, and may not work for all systems. STEP 1: Download macOS Ventura Public Beta 1. Enroll in the Free Apple Beta Software Program 2. Download Public Beta Access Utility 3. Run...
The macOS 13 Ventura Public Beta is now available. Apple wants as many users as possible to test macOS Ventura to provide constructive feedback before the official release later this fall. To participate in the free Public Beta, you must enroll in the Apple Beta Software Program using your Apple...
Today at WWDC Apple previewed the next major revision to its macOS operating system, macOS 13 Ventura. A Developer Preview version will be available immediately for registered Apple Developers, with a Public Beta expected in July. The developer preview of macOS Ventura is now available to Mac...
List of Macs that can run macOS Ventura: ¡Mac 2017 and later ¡Mac Pro 2017 MacBook Air 2018 and later MacBook Pro 2017 and later Mac Pro 2019 and later Mac mini 2018 and later MacBook 2017 and later For comparison these are the Macs that currently run macOS Monterey: iMac (late 2015 and...