Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
softwareupdate.png
Today Apple released macOS 13.0.1 Update, a minor software update for macOS Ventura. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through macOS System Settings.

What we know about 13.0.1 so far...
  • macOS Build 22A400
  • Updated graphics, audio drivers
  • Install macOS Ventura App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Ventura from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS Ventura App can be found in the Applications folder.
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.

Related:

Last edited:
26- 22-minute update of macOS 13.0.1 (22A400) for my Z370 build with OpenCore 0.8.6
截圖 2022-11-10 03.09.46a.png

A reboot was caused by an uncertain kernel panic. Besides, it seems updates for Ventura would be smaller than before, as 13.0.1 is below 500 MB for my build.

Last edited:
macOS 13.0.1 is out now. Updating now, and survived :thumbup:. Quite fast updates with Ventura. Using OpenCore mod 0.8.6.

Updated with OpenCore 0.8.6. No issues so far.

Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 1.25.49 AM.png

Last edited:
Updated to 13.0.1 with OpenCore 0.8.5 (haven't had a chance to update to 0.8.6 yet). Just a minor hiccup. I set it to update, walked away, then when I came back, there was a message saying that it was unable to prepare the update. I redid the update, walked away, and it successfully updated. Maybe the servers were overwhelmed or something for the first attempt.

Successfully updated to 13.0.1 without issue with OC 0.8.6. The updater downloaded 400+MB file at first, tried to install it, displayed an error, (I clicked the update button again), downloaded 11GB file, installed it, done. I guess it's a macOS bug.

ventura-b460.png
ventura-i8250.png

Flawless update, after several restarts everything seems to work without problems

Z390 system running OC 0.8.5 updated using 450mb+ download with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back