Contribute
Register

macOS 11.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy Update ... Clover r5129 ... kext updated ... at moment all work fine

Schermata 2021-02-03 alle 01.58.54.png

Opencore 0.6.3--updated to 20D64 under the Apple Beta program a week ago. Checked Apple site today for update and the system downloaded a ~2Gb update that was available. Went through the update with no issues. Several reboots and about 20 minutes later the system is up and running just fine. Still showing 20D64 as the version.

Last edited:
Maybe you could check the status of SIP too.
For mine to show up, I had to change the SMBIOS model. All my other MacBook showed up except that one hackintosh, so I knew something was different. After changing the model. BAM! It then showed up as being available.

For mine to show up, I had to change the SMBIOS model. All my other MacBook showed up except that one hackintosh, so I knew something was different. After changing the model. BAM! It then showed up as being available.
Apple doesn’t allow OTA for unsupported models so it’s understandable. What I talked about is disabling SIP might also block OTA updates.

Update went smooth, except for the fact that I had to "update" from a USB installer. 11.2 never appeared in Software Update, and my B/U drive (untouched clean install 11.0, separate OC) which used to show the 11.1 update available, is no longer. Very Odd. Ah well... :thumbup:

I've updated with the last build (z490+Radeon VII+10900K) and no problems at all. OC 0.6.5 with updated kexts. Two reboots and less than 30 minutes.

Got it working on my Asus X555LN with an i5-4210U and OpenCore 0.6.5
I use a ralink usb dongle for wifi and Wireless USB Adapter Clover-V15.pkg

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-01-29 à 13.45.52.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-01-29 à 13.45.52.png
    105 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back