2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
macOS 11 beta
OC 0.6.2
Until BS PB9 everything was fine.

After installed PB10 getting kernel panic while trying to boot.

"Rooting from the live fs of a sealed volume is not allowed on RELEASE..."

Any idea ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 01.57.52.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 01.57.52.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 566
Same error here, didn't find a solution yet.

Disable Apple secure boot within the config.plist (SecureBootModel=Disabled, not Default). I can't boot with it enabled - not exactly sure why. It's related to volume sealing though I think.

Disable Apple secure boot within the config.plist (SecureBootModel=Disabled, not Default). I can't boot with it enabled - not exactly sure why. It's related to volume sealing though I think.
Thank you @1Revenger1 I have solved this fatal error with your proposal. Thank you again.

Last edited:
Latest commit of OC should have this fixed now - tested on my x1 extreme. For those having this issue, update to the latest commit of OC (build it yourself or use Dortania main site -> builds I guess? Idk if mods want it linked), or wait until Monday for 0.6.3 to come out. Secureboot should not need to be disabled anymore.

Latest commit of OC should have this fixed now - tested on my x1 extreme. For those having this issue, update to the latest commit of OC (build it yourself or use Dortania main site -> builds I guess? Idk if mods want it linked), or wait until Monday for 0.6.3 to come out. Secureboot should not need to be disabled anymore.
Thank you. I’ll try and comment.

Hello, I've tried OC 0.6.3 with Secureboot as Default and it works, as you say.

I take this opportunity to congratulate you by your work on OC 0.6.3, I have seen your name in the message from Vit9696. Congrats and thanks!!!

This let me finally install Big Sur on my Laptop, default on the USB stick, disable on the ssd partition was working for me , thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back