Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15 Catalina is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Mine is reporting similar temps and the iStat graph shows it has been for the past 30 days, so seems normal.
Should note that this is Fahrenheit.

View attachment 429680
Can you please tell me what software your using to get the graphics temps.. thanks

Can you share how did you fixed the sound with Hackintool ?
Open Hackintool and press the Tool icon on top right. Then press the house icon on lower right. This will Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode. After you do that get updated copies of Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext.
Then using Hackintool press on the Lego block next to the House icon and select the 2 updated Kext files and...
Thats it!
Just let it load and then reboot and it should work.

UniBeast and MultiBeast Catalina?

EFI Catalina paste anyone have?

Last edited by a moderator:
After updating Catalina on my GA Z97-D3H mobo and I3-4330 cpu, wake from sleep not working. I'm getting panic.
darkwake=0,1,2 not helping.

Any suggestions? please

After updating Catalina on my GA Z97-D3H mobo and I3-4330 cpu, wake from sleep not working. I'm getting panic.
darkwake=0,1,2 not helping.
I am using a similar mobo (GA-Z97-HD3) and experienced the same. Are you using AppleALC for sound? It was the cause for my and might be the cause for your troubles.

I am troubled by one thing. I have direct upgraded flawlessly via the App store since Sierra. When I tried with Catalina, it downloaded and then launched. I started the upgrade, and, when it did, the first reboot Clover did not display the Install MacOS selection. I rebooted and repeated the steps, and the same thing occurred. I started from another drive. I checked to see if the Install folder was created, and it was there. Cloned the drive to a spare, and I tried using an external connection with the same results. Finally, successfully upgraded with USB installer without issue.

I want to understand what went wrong. What am I missing? I had upgraded all kexts and Clover prior to install. Did the Mojave 10.14.6 upgrade from App store two weeks prior without issue. Other people with same config as mine upgraded from App store without issue. What am I missing?
I have the same problem. Until now always updated directly via the AppStore/System Preferences Pane. Now no Install Disk is showing in Clover (updated to the latest version). Weird thing is: Not even Catalina USB stick is recognised.

Smooth upgrade - Clover 4961, Whatevergreen.kext, Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext updated using Hackintool before upgrade, CCC clone of Mojave and 40 mins, 2 boots later - joy with no sound... Ran Hackintool to install latest Whatevergreen.kext, Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext and all working. Can't test Sidecar as my iPad died a falling death.

Just need to wait for Apple to add WiFi 6 support and I will be a happy camper!!!

I did the upgrade and everything works except for sound. Anyone got any ideas? Im using a gigabyte motherboard with built in sound
A common issue for me. Generally I reload the kext from MultiBeast, and its all good. This is what I expect to do this time, as well. Currently, watching it load and install after ready quite a bit of this thread. Good luck

I am using a similar mobo (GA-Z97-HD3) and experienced the same. Are you using AppleALC for sound? It was the cause for my and might be the cause for your troubles.
Yes, AppleALC was cause. Thank you. How you got sound on this mobo without AppleALC?

Back