Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15 Catalina is Now Available on the Mac App Store

View attachment 429448
Everything went quick smooth (the update is done) but now I cannot go pass this loading screen and my computer keeps rebooting. It seems impossible to boot into recovery as well. Anyone has the same problem and is it still possible to fix it?
try removing -lilubetaall if your using it, that fixed it for me.

Exactly same for me.. :problem:
Bluetooth not available...

Edit:

Followed this post and now it's working!
How did you get it working? the post says to use the updated kexts:

"BrcmFirmwareData.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext and place them inside EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other"

Mine became totally dead after following this. When using the old method of BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in L/E, it was working on and off.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.39.40.png

Motivated me to consolidate and now only have one hack. NUC6 was retired.

Don't upgrade if you still need 32 bit applications and have no 64 bit replacement for it. It will not work anymore.

Anyone got it working with FileVault enabled? I had FileVault enabled on Mojave, installation completed but after that it stopped showing the disk in Clover only Preboot and Recovery. If I select Preboot, it gets stuck at the Apple Logo without any indicator. Tried with -v as well, just get a blinking cursor along with Apple Logo. If I go into recovery and decrypt the drive, everything works.

I have the r5070 in Clover and updated drivers in the drivers/UEFI folder and kexts. Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:
Sidecar requires iPad models with support for Apple Pencil, i.e. most recent versions of any iPad model. My iPad mini 4 won't work either.

Look here for further info.
I have an ipad pro 12.9 latest.
Works fine with my macbook but not my hackintosh.i had to set my smbios to a newer imac than my hardware actually is and my ipad shows up but just wont connect

Finally!

Audio and video working just fine, thanks to hackintool.
Sidecar is not working tho.

Sidecar suddelly started to work, wired.

I've updated 2 hacks and one genuine MBP 13" 2015. I've had most trouble with MBP! The after-install stuff on MBP got suck at some point and I had to reboot. Both Hackintoshes (see my signature) have updated without a hitch, everything is working.

So I'm almost there. Before starting, I upgraded Clover to 5070 and installed Lilu and WhateverGreen. I then had to add SSDT-EC to fix the "stuck at the Apple logo" issue during the upgrade, but after that it completed. Sound works immediately, but neither the WiFi or Bluetooth are working. Wired ethernet is working. The Radeon 5700 XT (new last week, and the primary reason for the upgrade) is NOT working right.

Wifi: I installed the InsanelyMac Atheros driver, but no success. My card is FV-K1200AC BT. Using the InsanelyMac driver was a stab in the dark but I was hoping. It does not appear in the system profiler.

Bluetooth: Besides the Fenvi card, I also have an IOGEAR GBU521. Neither appear in the system profiler.

Graphics: it appears as an AMD (0x1002) 0x731f, rev 0x00c1 with no Kext loaded. It shows a resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p FHD) in the profiler. The pointer leaves trails, and anything that needs hardware acceleration doesn't work either (including Opera). I may go back to the 580 unless there's a better answer.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Back