Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15 Catalina is Now Available on the Mac App Store

you guys with the ASUS boards, you definitely enabled -disablegfxfirmware, and put the WE/Lilu kexts in the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other, right? (and maybe -lilubetaall, but that's only something I saw, didn't help me in the end) sorry I don't have the stamina to read the whole thread, and my answers are uncontrollably wordy even when I want to say something simple... hope you guys manage to get it working soon

Are you using your Xonar Essence under Catalina? How did you get this working?
I'm using the One MKII. It's USB and just works when I plug it in.

Tested it still a no go.

View attachment 429096
Thanks for doing this. It’s appreciated. Saves me the hassle of swapping GPUs.

I still have hope that support will be out soon. Similar to how the Radeon VII was done in Mojave but preferably a bit earlier in the Catalina life cycle.

Dear Santa,

Please bring us Radeon 5700 series support for Christmas. Actually, while you’re at it, bring a few Radeon 5700 XT GPUs with you. There’s a few hackintoshers that are in desperate need.

Thanks,

Vinodh

P.S.

I like what you did with the North Pole. I enjoy the minimalistic approach you used.

update smoothly like a real mac but no sound. I used multibeast added driver, but now it came error, can't use it. how to fix it? Thanks!

It updated ok for me. I restarted twice during the update and both times instead of just restarting it crashed and said "there was an error installing" but that always happens with my setup. And everything always turns out fine, it just has that weird quirk. The only apps I have that are affected by the removal of 32bit compatibility are a handful of old steam games. Otherwise, everything is fine. Also, they removed the Dashboard, so I guess I'll use the calculator in the notification center or get a proper app for that.

I just updated and I lost the use of my monitors. I have 3 but only 1 works now. I tried different connections but no luck. Any suggestions?

I did the upgrade and everything works except for sound. Anyone got any ideas? Im using a gigabyte motherboard with built in sound

Hey,

after starting the upgrade an boot in clover I got a black screen.

Someone a Idea?

Back