Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15 Catalina is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Simply wait. If you notice you'll have hard drive activity. Be patient - let the install complete its process.
would you share your EFI folder? we have almost the same config.

went smoothly, Updated like a real Mac

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 6.40.14 PM.png

stuck right at the beginning of the installation with stucked apple bar.

Just updated to Catalina too. Didn't need to update anything, noticed that the installation after reboot, appeared to 'hand' on 16min remaining, but I left it and it everntually completed. Took about 30 min.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-08 11.59.33.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-08 11.59.33.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 100
Notice how they removed the memory tab and changed the item “upgradeable memory” to no. It was (and is) “yes” before. :banghead:

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.59.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.59.30 PM.png

After the upgrade is complete, I stuck in the login interface. My mouse and keyboard lost response after a few seconds. It seems that the system also lost response. After reconnecting the keyboard and mouse, the power is off. My clover is v2.5 5027.
I can login by safe mode. After I login, it seems that there are some cartons on the graphics card. There is an additional folder of the migrated project on the desktop, which contains HIDPI files. It seems that I have opened the HIDPI cause. I hope someone can help me.

Last edited:
In Catalina, that annoying bug “volume is 100% after each reboot” seems to be fixed. :thumbup:

Anyone got 3dConnexion CAD mouse working? I need that, and it's strange: Actually, it needs custom vendor kext. But in Catalina it worked strangely OOB. But after a few reboots, it stopped working.

Back