Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15 Catalina is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Tried updating to Catalina.... Finally after 2 reboots and update, got to the clover (5070) boot menu, but started boot loops thereafter... getting clover boot menu and getting restarted again & again .. please help.. tried -x boot flag, not helpful... If I add -v , the command line goes too fast.. Appreciate help here.. thanks.

Last edited:
Updated without any issue
Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 11.56.20 PM.png

Try installing AppleALC and Lilu kexts with Hackintool, it worked for me.
Holy crap this worked and I was on the verge of giving up after trying everything I could think of. Thanks for the tip! Hopefully this works for others too since it seems i'm not the only one with this problem.

No problems here on either my main setup as well as my NUC Hades Canyon (NUC817HVK).

Updated from latest beta via app store on both of them.

Last edited:
appleintellpssi2c i2ccontroller.kext erro,I stuck here,what can i do? Can i delete the kext then install it when i finish the update?

Hi there,

My USB 3.0 & 3.1 ports are no longer working after the upgrade.

Please help, thanks.

All went well.
Just to share my poor experience with my mac mini 2012 upgrade (more like downgrade), it crippled my mac: 1/2 the apps not working (all the 32-bit - is expected but still hurts), bluetooth devices all disconnected (requiring reset), iTunes library all messed up. It felt like a Windows 10 "upgrade". I wonder what are the real benefits for upgrading, ?security reasons? and being able to use a 10inch iPad screen as a second monitor? I'm staying away from it on my Hackintosh.

Back