CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What about Fenvi Fv-T919 BCM94360CD? Is Logitech MS Master 2s working fine as someone commented no Bluetooth working on Catalina with BCM94360CD?

LSP

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 th
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
New Issue with Catalina.
I use Logitech keyboard and mouse with Unifying wireless USB. All worked fine in Mojave. When I upgraded to Catalina, I lost the pointer on the mouse. Keyboard works fine, both are recognized. The scroll wheel and the two button I have set for back and forward pages in browser work but no ponderer mouse click. Pointer is frozen.
Currently resorting to a Bluetooth mouse.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus MASTER Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
New Issue with Catalina.
I use Logitech keyboard and mouse with Unifying wireless USB. All worked fine in Mojave. When I upgraded to Catalina, I lost the pointer on the mouse. Keyboard works fine, both are recognized. The scroll wheel and the two button I have set for back and forward pages in browser work but no ponderer mouse click. Pointer is frozen.
Currently resorting to a Bluetooth mouse.
I use Logitech keyboard with its mouse connected to a unifying receiver, and they both work with Catalina.

LSP

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 th
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I use Logitech keyboard with its mouse connected to a unifying receiver, and they both work with Catalina.

I just tried a second different Logitech mouse and Identical problem

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
GIGABYTE X470 Arous Gaming 7 WiFi
CPU
Ryzen R9 3900X
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
  1. iMac
After several times finally updated to Catalina. But it comes with a big problem: WiFi is not working for this WIFI card AR9565. I Googeled for something helpful, but got no luck. :(
Apple dropped support for Atheros WiFi in Mojave. Try the Atheros40kext fix put it in clover/Kexts/Other folder.
There is also another Atheros kext out there.

Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-I
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
iGPU
Screenshot 2019-10-13 at 20.36.51.png

I also had to install AppleALC and Lilu with Hackintool for audio to work. Odd, they were there (correct versions in L/E, permissions fixed etc), Hackintool showed the right versions, yet re-installing them with it fixed the missing audio problem.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H
CPU
E3-1241v3
Graphics
Gigagbyte Radeon RX 460
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Could you tell me the steps to replace the IO80211Family.kext using Hackintool? Did you remove the original in /S/L/E, then replace it in /S/L/E or /L/E? Thank you!

Slam2019,

Follow the instructions in Step 7. How do I install kexts in /Library/Extensions? of Jaymonkey's post [GUIDE] Installing 3rd Party Kexts - El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina linked below. You may need to edit your Config.plist to disable SIP. Copy the Mojave IO80211Family.kext (found in S/L/E of your Mojave drive) to your Catalina desktop and select it when requested by Hackintool. Hackintool will install it to your Catalina S/L/E even though the instructions are for L/E.

I hope this helps. It worked for me.

Tom