Success!
-GA-Z370xp
-i7-8700
-SanDisk SSD External
-AppleALC.kext 1.4.2
-Lilu.kext 1.3.8
-WhateverGreen.kext 1.3.3
Screen Shot 2562-10-12 at 12.21.32.png

I was successfully able to make it working. Only issue I have is that the audio is only from HDMI. which is very low. Previously, I was using VoodaHDA, but, here, it's not working form me as expected. AppleALC is working fine. What to do. How to have a work around for this one ?

By the way, I am on HP laptop ;)

Success!
-GA-Z370xp
-i7-8700
-SanDisk SSD External
-AppleALC.kext 1.4.2
-Lilu.kext 1.3.8
-WhateverGreen.kext 1.3.3
View attachment 430053

I see your audio icon is showing properly means your normal audio port is working. Can you share how did you achieved it, if that's the case ?

I am using external WiFi card for the net. Never tried Ethernet :/

Upgraded without problems but lost sound and blue tooth. fixed sound with hackintool and installed newer blue tooth drivers but it's still on the buggy side.
Can you share how did you fixed the sound with Hackintool ?

I first updated Lilu, WeG, AppleALC and FakeSMC with the latest. I then rebooted and started Catalina installation on my 'FractalMonolith' (ASUS TUF Z390) build and, went to work while it did its thing.

Came back from work to a Clover Boot Screen with all the proper options on it... Selected "Boot from MonolithSSD" and voila! Catalina.

The Relocated folder on the Desktop included ALL of my EFI backups and nothing else. So, I relocated them and deleted the folder.

I cannot find anything that doesn't work properly. I did have to update my SoftRAID drivers. But, I knew that was coming.

Thinking about doing the same with my 'MasterZee' (GA Z370 Aorus Gaming 7) build tonight.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 17.10.14.png

Can we delete “relocated items” from Desktop! After upgrade?
It is just a shortcut of some backup and modified files of the system after upgrade. Removing either the shortcut or the files does nothing to your system.

Back