Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.7 Supplemental Update

After updating to 10.15.7 from 10.15.3, my WiFi card, a BCM94352, stopped being recognized. Adding the AirportBrcmFixup.kext did the trick though, no other configuration needed.

Last edited:
OC 0.6.5 installing last security update run smooth : 10.15.7 (19H512)

The update went well for me. Of course, I waited until my DOA video card issue was sorted out. Originally I purchased a PowerColor RX570 card from Newegg. Unfortunately, it arrived completely dead, even the fans refused to spin up. Newegg issued an RMA number and a prepaid UPS label. After nearly two weeks in transit and 9 business days after it was delivered to Newegg PowerColor withdrew that model from the market. A whole lot of them were DOA or failed after only a few weeks of operation. The only suitable ATI card available and affordable was the Biostar Gaming RX560 -- not the ideal Hackintosh video card but it works flawlessly even under the updated drivers. BTW, either the update or the card fixed the sleep problem. It looks like my new hack is 100% functional.

FWIW: Update worked flawless with my system.

Updated to 19H524 without trouble. Updated Lilu, Whatevergreen, and AppleALC first. No updates to Clover.

I had to manually choose Data partition for reboot twice to complete the update, but everything went well, and my hack still works perfectly.
I had to do the same. Manual booting twice from data partition. It worked after it failed using the auto boot route.

After updating the security update 2022-005 19H2026, the Broadcom wifi card stopped working. I have updated OC and latest kexts, but no joy for me. The worse thing is that I had done the update in a hurry without backing it up and hoping it will be painless like all other updates. What a mistake

:(
Update:
I have reinstalled OS (from initially created USB w/10.15.7 image) over existing install without reformatting, and I'm back in business.

Last edited:
No problems with the security update 2022-005 19H2026. Wifi Broadcom is working, DELL 1560 wifi card.

Back