Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.6 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Automatic updates enabled. Not touching anything besides the screen prompts. Done.

I miss the old days when it was so exciting that a new update was available...

Well that was weird. Updated from 10.15.6 beta 4 to 10.15.6 and all went as expected with 3 reboots. But last boot from main SSD at 2 minutes remaining the speakers activated and it was apparent that the computer was fully booted and on my default web site already, but screen still showing time remaining in update. Then it went straight to login password screen and audio still active from web site. Logged in and yes the web site was running. But all working.

Well, okay, went ahead and did it. Seems fine. But this release is not where I'm focused......Big Bird, uh Big something like that or other.....that's where I'm focused.
I believe it's called Big Derp.

Updated lilu, weg and alc. Left Clover at 5107 as it didn't seem to want to update through Clover Configurator. Update went super smoothly. No problems to report.
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 11.19.05 PM.png

I was able to update online without any problems.

HP8300CMT
Clover r5119 + VirtualSMC1.1.4 + WEG1.4.0
スクリーンショット 2020-07-16 14.25.24.png

smooth update
Screenshot 2020-07-16 09.05.34.png

Careful what you wish for because BS is coming :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: Bring it on!

BTW, should we expect a lot of BS abbrv. being used once it’s officially launched? Of course I mean BS for Big Sur, not BS for BS :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back