Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smooth update after updating LiLu, Whatevergreen and AppleALC kexts and clover 5118 ! After 2 reboots and about 15 minutes it's working like a charm. Little tip : you may can use Clover Configurator to directly update with new kext ^^ It's even faster than going on GitHub, download, replace kext...

Updated OK, Clover seemed to be selecting the wrong boot drive so I selected this manually on start up and all seems good! I made sure Clover, Lilu, Whatever and AppleALC where all on newest releases in .../Clover/Kexts/Other/.

Updated Clover to r5118, and relevant kexts, updated without issue.

done!
Everything working as expected, following steps!

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-05-27 às 11.35.06.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-05-27 às 11.35.06.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 71
Clover updates too frequently with many unstable versions between stable versions in my opinion. It is unnecessary to update to the latest version unless a macOS version requires.

Good thoughts. Not seeking help here. Just posting my experience with the upgrade. Only mention it because I posted a reply to you earlier that admin moved out.

updated my laptop
Everything works but the Battery Health Management option is not available in the energy saver pref pane

Done! Another successful update.

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 11.28.27 AM.png

Followed usual process. Update Kexts w/ Hackintool. Created bootable backup w/ CCC. Skipped Clover update (running Clover 5107). Ran update from Apple Software Update. No problems.

I needed to change IntelMausiEthernet.kext to IntelMausi.kext in order to complete the 10.15.4 -> 10.15.5 upgrade on my HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 12.10.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 12.10.35 PM.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back