macOS 10.15.5 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzzmoothhhh!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 10.30.51 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 10.30.51 PM.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 201
no problems ... only clover 5107 did not choose the correct entries.

no problems ... only clover 5107 did not choose the correct entries.

Yea that's the beauty of OpenCore you don't have to worry on that score - When it is finally released its going to be hard to beat as a boot loader because at the moment it is ticking all the boxes in a positive way.

Success! I updated the Lilu kexts this morning, so those were up to date already. The Updates notification popped up, so I backed up using CCC, then copied over my EFI. Then I went to About This Mac and chose update. The update started downloading and then when finish, the system restarted.

It went through a "soft restart" ie., the screen went to the white logo on black without going through POST/BIOS. The progress bar went to about 10%, then the system restarted.

It went through POST/BIOS then into Clover. I chose Preboot, then it progressed to the white logo on black. After a few minutes, the system restarted.

It went through POST/BIOS then into Clover. I chose FileVault, then it finished. This was the longest part. Finally, I emerged to the login screen. I logged in, then did a manually restart.

Done!

All in all, maybe 15-20 min. I was on a conference call, and it completed before the end of the call...

Like buttah. Updated through System Preferences. Everything works.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 4.24.45 PM.png

Just like 10.15.5 update, 2 restarts and done!

Opencore 0.5.9 Update went smooth but I lost wifi. Is there a fix for this? I have Archer T9e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back