Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there something in your Clover partition hiding settings, that prevents it from appearing?
I'm only hiding "Prebooter/Recover" no install stuff. Scan is set to Auto=YES. Have tried showing hiding partitions at boot too and still no install partition. Was able to find and clear out the update and re-try that too. No luck.

I'm done. just copy and replace CLOVERX64.efi file on EFI partition

Copy from where? I have Clover 5117.

10.15.4 (19E266)
2.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i3
Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
HP ProBook 4530s

I have Clover 5107

I'm only hiding "Prebooter/Recover" no install stuff. Scan is set to Auto=YES. Have tried showing hiding partitions at boot too and still no install partition. Was able to find and clear out the update and re-try that too. No luck.

+1 I have identical issue. Have you managed to find the mounted drive during update?

You can try with this to rebuild cache:
sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*
sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
sudo touch -f /L*/E*
sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
sudo kextcache -Boot -U /
System preference ---> Software update ---> Install

I tried all that twice and updated to latest Clover, Whatevergreen, lilu and AppleALC. Still no bootable install partition available in clover boot options.

I were on 10.15.3 with Clover v47.... I upgrade to v5107 and installed 10.5.4 update. Since then, I had nightmare. The system shut down by itself or hung at the white apple logo with about 70% processing. No matter what I tried and it just would boot into the macOS.

Then I decided to reinstall 10.5.4 with the UniBeast 8.4 bootable key. After I booted up the system with the key, the miracle happened, the system continued the update and booted into the macOS with 10.15.4 installed !!!

Above is my experience that I'd like to share with the ones that have the similar problem I had. Hopefully it helps.

Cheers.

deleted

Last edited:
Anyone figure out how to get the Install partition to show up who were having that problem? NVRAM reset, resetting the download, doing it in Terminal, doing it from the downloaded supplemental, rebuilding kext cache, Clover scan set to auto, not hiding any install partitions. Nothing has worked. On Clover 5117. Not using FileVault or anything weird.

Last edited:
Schermata 2020-05-18 alle 10.45.10.png

No problems on laptop MSI P75, all seems to works well without doing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back