Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have successfully update my hack for the past 4 years. This supplemental update will not take. It stalls out on the MAC install. Tried Clover 5107 to 5011 still hangs. I tried the download install and straight from the app store. Any suggestions?

Try the solution on post #57, it worked for me. The first time I pressed F11 I had to allow the system boot into the old OS. There was no “install from” partition but I guess something happed behind the scene. Then run the update again, press F11 at clover screen, and this time the “install from” partition showed up.
Thanks for pointing out. It works for me now.
Installing as we speak. Using Clover 5112.

I'm done. just copy and replace CLOVERX64.efi file on EFI partition
Could you elaborate please? this supplemental update does not install on my system. Macintosh HD is the only boot choice. Can I solve this by replacing CLOVERX64? how? Thank you n advance.

Can anyone explain why -every- update, including security and supplemental, is considered "a major software update"?
Because the announcements are copy & pasted and then tweaked. :lol:

Because the announcements are copy & pasted and then tweaked. :lol:

:ugeek::geek::mrgreen:

No really, we consider any point update or supplemental worthy of all users reporting back what happened with their particular group of components.

Last night I downloaded Catalina version 10.15.4 from the App Store and installed today on a friend's PC.
The supplemental update was already included in the latest version of Catalina that I downloaded last night.

I guess anyone with earlier versions of Catalina 10.15.4 prior to build 19E287 need to download the supplemental update and install it.

As for me I didn't need to download or install the SU because it was already included.

Last edited:
Could you elaborate please? this supplemental update does not install on my system. Macintosh HD is the only boot choice. Can I solve this by replacing CLOVERX64? how? Thank you n advance.
I'm not sure, but if your boot show only mac disk, so may you not upgraded yet? or you skip other disk in file config.

Updated Clover to 5113 and also WG Lilu and AppleALC to latest as of today. Quick update of about 10 minutes. Everything works normal and the machines feels quite a bit snappier.

Everything okay here!
I didn't have to do anything..

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-04-23 às 10.14.41.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-04-23 às 10.14.41.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back