Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downloaded the update as a .dmg.
  2. Updated AppleALC, WG and Lilu kexts.
  3. Updated Clover to v. 5111
  4. Two restarts and the update was successful with audio and USB3.
  5. Only glitch is at the Clover bootup screen--it won't go to the Catalina icon regardless of the entry I've put in Config.plist. Must access it by keyboard using the arrow key.

Update via clover 5107 from 10.15.4, installed last kexts (in Clover/kexts/other) via Tonymacx86's download link
(virtual SMC, Lilu, Whatevergreen ans AppleALC), two reboots but no Audio !

Forgot to rebuild kext caches--->sudo kextcache -i /

Audio is back and everything is now running smoothly

Thanks a lot to Tonymacx86.COM

Everyone that is having issues with Clover not showing the "Install from Data" partition, clear your nvram by pressing F11 in Clover boot screen. Then reboot and try your install.
works after f11 thanks pal

Download and update , after several reboots, everything goes well z77a-g41 - i5-3570K - Radeon RX 560

10.15.4.png

Attachments

• 10.15.4.png
    10.15.4.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 78
5. Only glitch is at the Clover bootup screen--it won't go to the Catalina icon regardless of the entry I've put in
Config.plist. Must access it by keyboard using the arrow key.
I left the Config.plist setting at "LastBootedVolume". Today my system booted directly to 10.15.4.

This release needs to be renamed macOS Buggy McBuggerson.

[4/20 update: The supplemental update introduced a new bug for me. Now my hack occasionally reboots when it wakes from sleep. That has never happened since I built this computer in 2013. :mad:]

Last edited:
A couple of reboots, other than that a smooth supplemental update directly from system preferences. Clover 5108, coming from Mac OS 10.15.4 already.
A previous update from 5107 to Clover 5109 resulted in an unresponsive system, so I reverted to 5108.

Updated from 10.15.3, because I wanted to wait for the supplemental update, since there have been a lot of bugs reported. The update went ultra smooth and pretty fast, with two restarts, using OpenCore on my Razer Blade 2018 4K.

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 02.39.09.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back