Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success! Same process as usual. Did not update Clover, running Clover version 5107
Update Kexts
Create bootable backup w/ CCC
Upgrade via Apple Software update
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 11.38.40 AM.png

Why does not my hackintosh show (19E287)? I could update!

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-04-10 às 11.41.14.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-04-10 às 11.41.14.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Updated with Clover 5107. No problems.
hack update2.png

The installation program game an error message at the end saying it couldn't detect the "boot disk"! I restarted the computer and found the update already installed. The "Data - Install" partition still appears in the Clover menu thought. Any idea how to remove it?
Boot Catalina. Open disk utility and right-click the volume labeled macos-Catalina-Data (it will be in the left pane of the Disk Utility window) and open in Finder. In Finder (I can't remember the exact name) look for a folder named something similar to "installation data" or such and delete this folder. Reboot your computer and should not see the data-install partition in Clover anymore.

Did not make any changes - updated fine. I am on Clover 5107.

This one did not take for me. I had updated WhateverGreen (1.3.8), Lilu (1.4.3), and Clover to 5109. Upon the initial reboot the disk options for the update were missing. I noted posts earlier in the forum that said to do the F11 thing to clear NV Ram. That got the options to appear, but when selecting one of them the system boots to the apple logo/progress bar screen for a brief second and then reboots. Once it booted to the "Installing" screen and said 20 minutes remained. That's about what it took on my Macbook Air. About 1 minute later it crashed and rebooted.

I noted an earlier post that Clover 5109 had issues so I downgraded to 5108. Consistently the upgrade options reboot almost immediately. I suspect there is something making it unhappy but am not sure what so will wait a few days and see if perhaps there is a newer Clover release that might make this work. At least it remains possible to get back into the previous 10.15.4 by selecting the appropriate option at boot time.

Thanks lg777!,unfortunately the partition "Install macOS from..." is not visible!
it is the first time that has happened to me
Same here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back