Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, did anyone got stuck on a black screen during boot after updating? Running a 5700xt with clover 5109
Happened to me a few weeks ago with previous update. Did some digging and found out my issue was due to whatevergreen 1.3.5 in which they "Dropped legacy boot arguments (-shikigva, -shikifps)". After removing them from my config.plist the problem was gone.

Everyone that is having issues with Clover not showing the "Install from Data" partition, clear your nvram by pressing F11 in Clover boot screen. Then reboot and try your install.
Great help. Worked for me. Thanks. :)

work for me

Everyone that is having issues with Clover not showing the "Install from Data" partition, clear your nvram by pressing F11 in Clover boot screen. Then reboot and try your install.
Thanks, had the same issue this resolved it !

Hello, did anyone got stuck on a black screen during boot after updating? Running a 5700xt with clover 5109

Make sure you update both Lilu (1.4.3) and WhateverGreen (1.3.8)

I upgraded and lost all HiDPI settings again, and cannot get them back.

I upgraded Lilu, WhateverGreen, AppleALC in the EFI/Clover/kexts/Other directory, and removed them from /L/E and didn't help. I then tried installing the latest of all 3 back to /L/E and fixed permissions using KextUtility, no help. I also tried setting Clover InjectKexts=Yes -- still no luck.

I am 100% WhateverGreen is not loading. HD4600 graphics. How can I ensure WhateverGreen loads and how do I make sure it does load?

The F11 method works for me as well. But I had to dig up an old wired keyboard as my wireless keyboard's function keys doesn't work under Clover.

Try hit F1 in the Clover menu to see if the function keys work first.

Also Clover 5109 for some reason turns the boot screen background to an ugly blue. Switched back to 5107.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back