Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radeon VII -- installation went fine, no more dual screens after reboot. Second monitor is no longer detected.

Looking in Hackintool, it appears WhateverGreen and Lilu are both loaded just fine. Any ideas?

Radeon VII -- installation went fine, no more dual screens after reboot. Second monitor is no longer detected.

Looking in Hackintool, it appears WhateverGreen and Lilu are both loaded just fine. Any ideas?

Try with WG flag:

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 15.12.09.png

Thanks lg777!,unfortunately the partition "Install macOS from..." is not visible!
it is the first time that has happened to me
Same problem here too. After download and reboot, no “Install MacOS...” option, no installation. Boots directly to old OS.

Same problem here too. After download and reboot, no “Install MacOS...” option, no installation. Boots directly to old OS.

I have tried with:

CLOVER Settings:
a) boot Legacy = PBRsata
b) Gui Auto = Yes

2) Downgrade Clover to 5107

But no luck!

Thank you. It was actually a false alarm. The amber light was on and display not detected, but I unplugged my monitor power and plugged it back in and it started working. Somehow my monitor got into a weird frozen state while sleeping.

I appreciate the help either way!

I have tried with:

CLOVER Settings:
a) boot Legacy = PBRsata
b) Gui Auto = Yes

2) Downgrade Clover to 5107

But no luck!

The only change compared to the past: after 10.15.4 vanilla update i had to enable : FixTMR and FicRTC into ACPI section to prevent CMOS error at boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back