Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can confirm that the theme works fine now for me with 5110. USB and BT also work. All kexts are up to date. The only thing I had was that I was prompted with the message that the package is not trusted and had to run it from Security & Privacy. I don't recall having to do that in the past but I may be wrong.

Clover 5111 is now out. Releasing new versions very fast.

Boot Catalina. Open disk utility and right-click the volume labeled macos-Catalina-Data (it will be in the left pane of the Disk Utility window) and open in Finder. In Finder (I can't remember the exact name) look for a folder named something similar to "installation data" or such and delete this folder. Reboot your computer and should not see the data-install partition in Clover anymore.

Thanks - I got this error as well

Upgraded from 10.15.4 (original) to the Supplimental Update, using Clover 5107, without a hitch.

It was easy, new bootloader, some kext and you're done ...
I will install the RX 580 video card later, now I need it for another project.

Schermata 2020-04-12 alle 19.25.11.png

So far so good....it helps to not be the first one to dive off the cliff!

New 5111 Clover version has fixed my USB non-connection issues to my mouse and keyboard. Thank you for the update.

I also discovered that my HDMI and DVI ports on my RX 470 card connect fine up to the Clover boot screen, but are not connecting after Clover Boot screen. Both DisplayPorts on the card are working fine.

Last edited:
Boot Catalina. Open disk utility and right-click the volume labeled macos-Catalina-Data (it will be in the left pane of the Disk Utility window) and open in Finder. In Finder (I can't remember the exact name) look for a folder named something similar to "installation data" or such and delete this folder. Reboot your computer and should not see the data-install partition in Clover anymore.
Cool, thanks for sharing! However, is there any way to get rid of this partition? It cannot be unmounted via the disk utility...

Supplemental update for 10.15.4 installed fine for me; no changes to Clover, etc required.
Schermata 2020-04-13 alle 17.00.25.png

I first updated from OpenCore 0.5.6 to 0.5.7 and then checked my kexts but they were already updated to the latest available versions.

I then used the system updater to install the supplemental update.

The update took ~15minutes with one reboot to the OpenCore Picker (boot menu) where the "MacOS installer" was already selected.

A very smooth update.

Everything appears to be working as it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back