Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated without problems. After reboot it seemed to be freezed, but it was working and finally I got new version.
No need to update anything before update, no need to use USB key, and everything works fine (audio, WiFi, bt, graphics card)

Pretty simple as well. Updated Lilu, AppleALC and Whatevergreen. Downloaded update from App Store. 3rd reboot and back! No issues. Can't THANK YOU all enough for the continued support. Great stuff everyone!

Updated.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 14.05.33.png

Smooth! I try to update my Clover (v2.5K_5070) to v2.5K_5102 but i can't (clover version its not compatible with your version of OS) and keep my actual version.
Update then in the EFI volume, \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.15\ -AppleALC.kext (1.4.7) -Lilu.kext (1.4.2) -WhateverGreen.kext (1.3.7).
Restart and in the console run this 2 commands:
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
sudo kextcache -system-caches
I ever restart the machine for check its all fine before run the update and have the system clean,
Restart again Run the update from the System Preferences, boot from the MacOS Install Volume everytime until this volume desapears (3 times in my case).
Thats all!

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-20 um 18.58.46.png

Updated from Mojave to Catalina. Very easy update, just followed your directions. WiFi (ASUS N13 WiFi USB stick) was not working directly, but with a little help of this forum this issue was resolved within minutes. Sound, USB, all the essential things are working.

10.15.4 is out

10.15.4 is out
Yep! See >

Yep! See >

you are like a silent ninja :)

Updated a Lenovo E73 tower no problems, took 3 reboots altogether and selecting "MacOS Pre Installer" in the Clover Boot screen.

Attachments

• screenshot 2020-03-25 at 20.34.22.jpg
    screenshot 2020-03-25 at 20.34.22.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 98
Successful install, updated Clover to latest version first, and backed up. Didn't move kexts or anything like that. Install took about 40 minutes, three restarts. Working well and it's faster ;) . Working handoff, iMessage, wifi, sleep, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back