Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean move things from library to efi? I thought it was better to leave third party kexts in library/extensions instead of clover?

Can you elaborate please?

It appears that the new way is to keep everything in the /EFI/.../Clover/kexts/other/ folder afterall. Catalina has made it too unpredictable to keep unsigned Kexts in the actual System, so EFI it is.

It appears that the new way is to keep everything in the /EFI/.../Clover/kexts/other/ folder afterall. Catalina has made it too unpredictable to keep unsigned Kexts in the actual System, so EFI it is.
I still got mine in library/extensions. All apart from FakeSMC. I have fakeSMC in both the library/extensions and clover. My update went fine and system is stable.
Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 02.58.22.jpg

Guys don't try to download combo cause its giving earlier version when you try to download;

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 06.26.48.png

Reactions: dez
I still got mine in library/extensions. All apart from FakeSMC. I have fakeSMC in both the library/extensions and clover. My update went fine and system is stable.View attachment 447240

I’d only keep FakeSMC in one of the other, not both - that’ll only give your hack headaches.

I’ve kept FakeSMC in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other since Sierra with 0 issues ever.

Downloaded the update through the System Pref Panel which took about 6 minutes and after another 12 minutes and 3 reboots, I'm booted into 10.15.3 (19D76). So far, everything that was running before is running fine afterward.

<key>Comment</key>
<string>_xcpm_pkg_scope_msrs_ JYR(10.15.3)</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>MdLoSP3//w==</data>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.15.3</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>MdKQkJCQkA==</data>

Updated with no issues whatsoever. All is fine and well.

Just updated.
Bootloader: Clover 5103
Specs in profile.
At the moment, all seems works good.
Thanks.
screen.jpg

Smooth upgrade. I only had to select the correct drive in clover on reboots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back