CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Do you know if the latest Hackintool automatically places the kext in the right folder for OSX 10.15.3 ?

Motherboard
ASUS Z270 ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Update went smoothly for me - no issues that I can see.

Updated Clover 5100 -> 5103, updated Lilu, WG, and AppleALC.

Installed update, 2 reboots (had to choose the installer as Clover didn't recognize it).

Motherboard
HP Pavilion x360
CPU
i5-7100U
Graphics
HD 620
Updated. The only issue was on the Clover bootloader. You have to pick the "install" option on the Clover (2 times in my case) to follow up the update installation. If you don't, the Clover boots on the drive with no update, and you have to repeat the whole thing. Just check that, and it will work (from the automatic system updates).

Motherboard
Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
It seems to me that the reason is in config.plist we defined a particular partition for clover to boot from; if we leave it to last booted, then it may 'automatically' choose the right one. I have a self defined partition so I have to manually choose the partition but I also saw folks report everything goes 'auto'.

Updated. The only issue was on the Clover bootloader. You have to pick the "install" option on the Clover (2 times in my case) to follow up the update installation. If you don't, the Clover boots on the drive with no update, and you have to repeat the whole thing. Just check that, and it will work (from the automatic system updates).

Motherboard
I didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Dell Latitude E7440 installed through system preferences. Not one hitch or hick up thus far:headbang:

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Ultra
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 590
Mobile Phone
iOS
Had a bit of an issue with my upgrade from 10.15.2 to 10.15.3. The installer would hang / blank screens. Nothing previously that worked, worked this time (including updated Lilu, WEG, AppleALC, as well as iGPU vs dGPU). Ultimately, I had to do several things:
  • Switch from /L/E to /kexts/Other
  • Use all new kexts and inside /kexts/Other
  • Use all new efi drivers replacing older ones like OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
  • Upgrade Clover from 49XX to 5103
After several frustrating hours, everything was back to normal with upgraded OS. I had a stale "install from ..." entry in Clover which I got rid of my removing the installation folder from the disk. It seems that quite a lot got changed from the last time I had upgraded Clover so it is a lesson learned for next time to ensure Clover, drivers and kexts all are updated.

Also, @CaseySJ's guide was quite useful as I went through troubleshooting: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...700k-amd-rx-580.267551/page-1131#post-2046300