Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated earlier tonight, installed clover 5100 latest whatever green and lilu, then downloaded 10.15.2 and ran the update from Data partition. Had to disconnect multi monitor during the update to be able to see the installer progress.

Updated smoothly with new Kernel patches for 10.15.2.

Tested & Working:
- 5700 XT Stability
- XCPM
- WiFi/BT
- Airdrop
- Audio
- Sleep/Wake.
Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 11.39.35 AM.png

Edit: I previously reported Sleep/Wake not working due to the 5700XT preventing it. I have successfully fixed it by means of a SSDT and checking RadeonDeInit in Clover. SSDT can be found here for X99 (uses KGP's DGTP method).

Last edited:
I find it amazing some members having to manually choose the Install partition, I say amazing because in all the updates/upgrades (not feeling smug or particularly clever :)) I've done mine always defaults to the Install From Partition between the reboots. Still it's good to hear everyone so far had little or no probs with the installation - Happy Days :thumbup:

Everything went fine with the update. Clover 5100 and updated kexts.

Any update on HDR option in this update?

Almost 2020 and still no HDR option in macOS. :(

Successfully :)
15.2.png

Updated Clover 5100, AppleALC, WG and Lilu and everything was smooth.

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 11.16.25.png

With latest WEG/Lilu and a RX580 it seemed to upgrade fine, but I actually lost HEVC/h265 acceleration (h264 still works fine). Can people who run an RX570 or RX580 who presume things went fine with their 10.15.2 upgrade please check if h265 acceleration is still working for them?

I just checked mine with the latest version of VideoProc and I've got both H264 and HEVC fully working.

EDIT: I should point out that I am running a headless configuration with SMBIOS 19,2.

I just checked mine with the latest version of VideoProc and I've got both H264 and HEVC fully working.
How did you got with VideoProc and I've got both H264 and HEVC fully working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back