Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successfully updated.
Black screen duration installation but I let it go and on last restart the installation progress bar appeared and finished after 10 minutes but I got a black screen again. this one was a freeze I force rebooted the system and 10.15.1 booted up successfully.

My audio gone, Install ALC, Liliu and Whatevergreen on Clover fixed the audio and HDMI audio.

Good luck.

All who have the Sapphire RX 580 and are getting the black boot screen, use WEG 1.3.4 and boot arg agdpmod=vit9696.

Hello from France, always lost without Americans. I managed for my RX 580 Pulse with whatevergreen.kext, I tried to connect a RX 5700 XT but I got the black screen. I do not understand how to do to put agdpmod = pikera, in Clover but how and where? If someone could explain to me how we do I'm in Catalina 15.1 and everything works with the RX 580 but I want the RX 5700 XT. :)

I do not understand how to do to put agdpmod = pikera, in clover but how and where?

You can use Clover Configurator and add it to the config.plist in Boot Arguments :

Piker.png

On my X99/E5-2696v4 system, updated Lilu and WEG kext to latest were all it needs.

Upgraded from 10.14.6 to 10.15.1. Everything works fine. My Radeon RX 580 Pulse works fine too. I don't know why other people are having trouble with it. The only thing I did before upgrading was to upgrade Clover to the latest version using Hackintool and upgraded my kexts (also using Hackintool). In Clover Configurator I checked the "inject ATI" box and used the new port limit patch for USB. Seemed like a simple upgrade to me.

You can use Clover Configurator and add it to the config.plist in Boot Arguments :

View attachment 434015

Thank you x10000
If I replace my rx580 with an rx5700xt, do I have that to do? Because with my rx580 I put whatevergreen with lilu and everything works but with rx5700xt black screen after the charging apple

If I replace my rx580 with an rx5700xt, do I have that to do? Because with my rx580 I put whatevergreen with lilu and everything works but with rx5700xt black screen after the charging apple
I don't know.

I made up a mess and had to use CCC to restore a backup. But WEG 1.3.4 and LILU 1.3.9 do the job. Works fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back