Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated and booted into a black screen. Then I downloaded WEG 1.3.4 from a post here on the 2 or 3 page and it worked like a charm!

With onboard graphics - everything boots perfectly.

But what should I do next?

now download clover configuration and access you config.plist on your efi folder and tinker in the graphics area try inject ATI or RedeonDelnit test one by one till it works
Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 6.14.40 PM.png

My update went fine without issues, i had to manually select boot install on clover once but all and all good also i never updated my clover it is still version 4934 i am happy everything is working :)

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 6.10.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 6.16.24 PM.png

clean install with clover real one ...when....tanx

it all works on my nuc but i'd need to install dis lil sucker with a clean page....thinx still tony

macz aint no ready...we be waiting ...yep...

I can't seem to install Catalina, everything I do results in a black screen...

Asus AMD RX 580GB 8GB here

clean install with clover real one ...when....tanx

it all works on my nuc but i'd need to install dis lil sucker with a clean page....thinx still tony

macz aint no ready...we be waiting ...yep...

Had never seen a gangsta using a hackintosh before :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Updated Clover from 5070 to 5096, updated WEG from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4.

Upgrade went smooth like a real Mac.

It worked smoothly for me. I updated Lilu, AppleALC, WhateverGreen, and Clover to the latest versions before running the update. I had to select the boot drive manually for the first boot with the new Clover. The only issue I had was that my screen resolution was wrong when I booted into 10.15.1. All fine now!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 12.53.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 12.53.31 PM.png
    196 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back