Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H
Everything works perfect

Attachments

• Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H  Catalina.png
    Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H Catalina.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 170
Hello, after a long time away from the community I return, I can confirm that WhateverGreen for me is not necessary and never has been, the update was as perfect and normal as a real Mac. I don't know why other people need WhateverGreen for everything to work.
View attachment 433449
Hi, I have RX 580 too but i need WhatEverGreen 1.3.4, Lilu (as I have always needed) and agdpmod=pikera to boot or black screen. How can Ii make it work without all these things? Can you upload your EFI?

Thanks,
Andyapple

Updated fine. Prior to update I installed WhateverGreen 1.3.4.

First real boot was a black screen - then added the agdpmod=pikera. Then booted fine. I tried with removing the agdpod=pikera again...and still boots fine. So seems that argument is only needed first time?

Reactions: Api
Updated fine. Prior to update I installed WhateverGreen 1.3.4.

First real boot was a black screen - then added the agdpmod=pikera. Then booted fine. I tried with removing the agdpod=pikera again...and still boots fine. So seems that argument is only needed first time?

Could be some NVRAM / Kext Cache that was still clinging to old WEG, on first boot.

All is running fine with my Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT except some background images (most Catalina images) are distorted.

Anyone else having this problem? Thx.

Updated. Still nothing. when I use agdpmod arg system reboots and refuse to boot properly.

try unplugging the graphic card and use the on board one the core i7 3770 comes with HD4000 try it and see what happens if it worked open clover confg and see what is the problem if you backed up your old EFI file event better

Clover USB port limit patch broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back