Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good here in Central Ohio on my Haswell Power Mac G5. The only thing that I had to remember was to intervene in the first boot process and select boot from "Install macOS from SSD - Data." After that it was automated as before and everything works. I'll be interested to see if it improves stability as I'd gotten a couple of unexpected reboots with 10.15 which I hadn't had for a long time. [Edit 1: I've already got my answer to the stability issue. I had an unexpected restart within an hour of installing 10.15.1.] [Edit 2 (11/11/19): Automatic sleep is broken. I can manually sleep my Hack but it will not sleep otherwise. I'm also seeing repeated crashes of the Suggestd process and I've also had to turn off Crash Reporter. This is the first time I've had trouble with sleep in years. Basically sleep has been solid since Mavericks, but not anymore. :( ]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 3.29.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 3.29.02 PM.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
I don't have access to my hackintosh to compile the kext. :(
I will try during the week.
I have the same issue, but Screen Sharing/VNC still works (even for last stage of install lol).

8 minutes of Install left, after that I'll boot and compile it and share it here.

Solved
(Nice but the version 1.3.4 is only mentioned in the changelog but no download of this version possible for now oder did I miss something?)

Last edited:
I think you are referring to "agpmod=pikera"

It didn’t work here sadly. I also got a black screen now, but I hear the beeping sound when hitting enter, so something is there actually.

OK I got a black screen on my Vega 56, logged into the computer via screensharing and updated WhateverGreen to 1.3.4 (dev release). Worked fine.

Updated top post and kext in download section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back