Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [macOS 10.15.0] Thinkpad X1 Extreme Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ben9923: Thank you sir. Took your advice and Deleted Line 389 and 391. Then it came out 31 more errors (similar as post #130 from reiketsukan), simply just delete those lines then its all good. Patched Battery % level and got the Brightness F5/F6 working by patching _Q14/Q15 on DSDT, the Laptop is all good now. My BIOS is up to date, latest version @1.23, :thumbup:. The patched folder is also attached, if anyone has 8750H and BIOS 1.23, use it at your own risk, :angel:
Are you experiencing problems with excessive sleep power consumption? For example, 8 hours of sleep power consumption 40%, can you share your EFI?

Updated to macOS 10.15.0 PB5, Everything works with the latest release :)

Can you please share your efi config?

Dude literally just read my first post you will find a gigantic Github link to my repo

Direct update to PB6 is fine

Thank you for your response. The P1 is the same laptop as your X1 extreme with xeon CPU and quadro GPU being the only different components. I managed to get it to work after 3 day on playing around with the bios and the config.plist files. (thank you for providing them in you post.) I got a duel boot windows 10 pro/Mac OS Mojave. I got USB to work and I am trying to get wifi working now. Did you have to replace the wifi card in you X1 extreme or did you add a kext to get it to work? Thanks again
Hi menphis, I'd also have a p1 but 8750H and Quadro P1000. how did you actually got everything to work?
I'm struggling with my machine...

BIOS update 1.24 is fine

macOS 10.15 PB7 is fine with direct upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back