Register

<< Solved >> [macOS 10.15.0] Thinkpad X1 Extreme Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 options:
1. Within Clover, select BIOS.aml instead of DSDT.aml
2. Use the Installation USB Clover to boot your install

This will allow you to boot into macOS so you can patch with MacIASL

Thanks @matryska . Unfortunately, the BIOS.aml needs to be patched before it will boot... and the USB Clover will also not boot. I think maybe I had a corrupt kext cache as well (via hackintool kext tool failure).. (but trying to boot without the caches also fails.). Hopefully I'll have time I a couple weeks to try and rescue without a re-install.

Hi! Do I need to patch own ACPI files DSDT/SSDT already for creating a working usb installer?

Hi! Do I need to patch own ACPI files DSDT/SSDT already for creating a working usb installer?
no, you do that after you have installed macOS

Ah ok, good to know. I was just wondering if that could be the reason that I am not able to boot into the macOS installer.

Ah ok, good to know. I was just wondering if that could be the reason that I am not able to boot into the macOS installer.
as this thread is marked "solved" you should create your own thread

as this thread is marked "solved" you should create your own thread

Released Catalina support. Would you help me move this to Catalina thread? Thanks!

Released Catalina support. Would you help me move this to Catalina thread? Thanks!
done (sorry for the lateness, have been away)

Hi Everyone, I tried to follow all the guidelines and comments to install 10.14 on my Thinkpad X1 Extreme with success. Only Problem is the boot time of 25min. So I tried to create my own DSDT file till the point where I can't compile it. I just get to many errors and can't figure out how to solve them all to get a working DSDT file. Any tips are greatly appreciated

Attachments

• dsdt compile .png
    dsdt compile .png
    532.8 KB · Views: 126
Hi Everyone, I tried to follow all the guidelines and comments to install 10.14 on my Thinkpad X1 Extreme with success. Only Problem is the boot time of 25min. So I tried to create my own DSDT file till the point where I can't compile it. I just get to many errors and can't figure out how to solve them all to get a working DSDT file. Any tips are greatly appreciated
Boot time 25min is because you have 8750H (We have 8850H). You should search the web for how to fix dsdt problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back