- Mar 3, 2016
- Thinkpad X1 Extreme - Clover
- UHD 630 / GTX 1050Ti, 3840x2160
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Weird. My boot time is usually 1-2 min, at most. Trackpad issue is known for a long time, but since I usually use the top three buttons I am fine without a right click down below. You can try between ApplePS2SmartTouchpad and VoodooPS2Controller and see which one you like better or if one offers more improvement. The trackpad issue in windows is also known for a long time, but since we haven't made any progress, (Because make F12 boot right into macOS is so effortless and why bother working on this lol) just use F12 then. That weird text *might* be caused by the APFS driver, not totally sure, I have it on my machine too, and since it doesn't seem to do any harm, I'd say just live with it, as it is probably just there for two seconds.New firmware update allows 970 Evo Plus to work : ) I bought the wrong drive but luckily they recently released a firmware update and I was able to get it working following this tutorial. I'm typing from my X1 Extreme Hackintosh right now. I still have some issues to fix however but this has been a great help.
Issues so far:
1. My boot time is also 25 minutes.
2. My right click on my touchpad is not working.
3. Booting into Windows from Clover Bootloader works but I can't use my touchpad to move the mouse but left and right click works.
4. When I turn on my PC I see this(view attachment) on the top left corner along with the Red Lenovo Boot Screen
Edit: Just to confirm I also have 32gb of Ram via 2 16gb Sticks and the 4k with Touch Screen. Also noticed on github that it is mentioned to just load windows regularly.