Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.6 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, saw there was an update pending restart, visited tonymac and not realising 10.14.6 supplemental update header linked to updated post with version 2 added, thought to myself: its not a system update so just went restart!

When I saw the progress bar and time remaining come up I thought "Uh-oh" but all was well - updated with no issues at all!

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 4.34.04 PM.png

All good We'll see if Catalina also works correctly with my old components
Lack of 32 bit libraries will be interesting. I know I have an old scanner (LIDE 25) that won't work (not really an issue, tho, as I also have Windows 10 VM running in background in coherence mode).

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated via Software Update, two reboots. No change to Clover or nothing.

Worked perfectly for me from Software Update too!

Plus an added surprise that after the update additional audio options are now working from my MOBO back sockets! I hadn't been bothered about setting these up previously as all my audio goes through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 interface, or the HDMI, so it was only on my rainy day list to eventually look at the other connectors but guess I can cross that one off the list now!!!

Screenshot 2019-09-08 at 16.56.30.png

Updated smoothly without problems, My main concern was if USB 3.0 ports would be working fine, and they are still working after 14.10.6. I downloaded Hackintool, and the only "issue" found was that Cover was outdated. I will update it, and see if it goes normal.

Cheers

Same problem. Everything was fine, but when I turn it off/on, there was no partitions. New Clover form USB don't see anything too. No recovery... nothing!

The same happened to me, only my Windows drive is showing, all other partitions are gone. This has never happened before.

I was able to fix it by booting from a Unibeast USB and copying over the ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi and removing the ApfsDriverLoader.efi that I had.

Update gone smooth... everythings works.!!

Update just Worked ok with Clover UEFI, in my Latitude E6440
Captura de Pantalla 2019-09-25 a la(s) 08.34.54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back