Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.6 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success
System Version: macOS 10.14.6 (18G87)

But, as usual for me, needed temporary Clover intel graphics spoof to prevent crash during installer phase.

This was for the HD 530 graphics? What arguments did you use exactly if you don't mind me asking?

I updated from 10.14.5 (18F132) to 10.14.6 (18G87) today in just over 10 minutes with one restart. As far as I can tell, all is working fine. I still get those pink lines across the top half of my screen when it is booting with the Apple logo and progression bar. I was hoping that would magically disappear.

This was for the HD 530 graphics? What arguments did you use exactly if you don't mind me asking?
Not everyone has this problem, but I do reliably.
On booting into Clover during the installer reboot, click the Gears icon. Tab to the Graphics section, Check the Inject Intel box, and introduce the 0x12345678 entree for the graphics ID. This is a meaningless code, but allows the default video to work through the installation reboot. It will not have any effect on subsequent reboots, and the regular Lilu and Whatevergreen settings will work for those.

Security update was successful on both my Mojave hacks.

18G87.png

With that said my i3 machine took so long from reboot to login screen, over 40 mins compared to 10 mins for the G4560(screenshot).

updated smoothly in less than 5 min :)

Great work "tonymacx86"...keep it up

1564860351757.png

The update installed successfully.

It seems that the installer app from App Store has not been updated. It says it was updated a week ago, when 14.6 has been launched. Has someone updated the app and can now confirm the installer app has been updated? I want to get the latest Mojave on the pen drive, especially when this updates causes very nasty issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back