Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.6 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success
System Version: macOS 10.14.6 (18G87)

But, as usual for me, needed temporary Clover intel graphics spoof to prevent crash during installer phase.

I had one hiccup during installation. But, after that, it finished without any problems. The only thing that is different now is that I do not see the Apple logo during install but who cares if the system boots and work normally ..

InkedScreenshot 2019-08-02 at 14.00.22_LI.jpg

It took my computer about 7 minutes to update to 18G87. I don’t think people have to prepare anything if it’s already been updated to 18G84.
螢幕快照 2019-08-02 21.44.37a.png

The macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Supplemental Update fixes an issue that may prevent certain Macs from waking from sleep properly.

Well my experience was on first reboot PINK PANTER came back to the show but it was till second reboot that all PINKS stripes disappeared also while updating on first stage the screen went black for 3 minutes then second reboot shows up and all stripes disappeared but one small line on top right hand side corner. other than that smooth like butter ( PARKAY )

Quick and easy update (18G87) on both my Main Desktop Hack and Laptop Hack.
Around 10 Mins to install the update with the usual three reboots on both systems.
No Updates to Clover (Currently on r5018) or any kexts.

Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 18.26.18.png Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 18.48.18.png
Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
glad it worked for everyone else. It complete broke mine. Boot from install got to pink lines, tried to reboot, and never succeeded. Black screen. Tried 4 times, waiting several minutes on the black screen.
Tried rebooting by choosing previous regular mac boot - and got the same thing: black screen and no boot.

Looks like I’ll hve to reinstall from scratch . :(

Easy Peezy lemon squeezy!

glad it worked for everyone else. It complete broke mine. Boot from install got to pink lines, tried to reboot, and never succeeded. Black screen. Tried 4 times, waiting several minutes on the black screen.
Tried rebooting by choosing previous regular mac boot - and got the same thing: black screen and no boot.

Looks like I’ll hve to reinstall from scratch . :(
YOU should wait to complete the process it happens to mine setup, while updating the MONITOR shut off for a while maybe 2 to 3 min. and I wait it don't touch anything let it complete the cicle and it should finish and no problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back