Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.6 Supplemental Update 2

Flawless update. SMB file sharing finally works properly.

As with the previous supplemental update, the install seemed to freeze about 15% through the process with pink horizontal lines on the screen. Eventually, perhaps after 10 minutes, the install resumed with 1 reboot and completed successfully. Sound and USB3 worked with no kext updates.

All is good. 3 restarts and takes ~8 minutes
Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 7.59.44 AM.png

Doesn’t work for me, I ran software update while having version 10.14 when it’s finished downloading the update 10.14.6 I get the message to restart the computer to install, I press to restart I see written Installing then the computer starts automatically I’m rebooting with the USB to Mojave I getMojave main screen and then I get the message again update 10.14.6 is available restart the computer to install then same thing I tried several times and still I get the message: update 10.14.6 is available restart the computer to install. Any fix for that?

GTX 6x0 and 7x0 are Kepler based cards which have native support on Mojave (with exception of some Ti series that are Maxwell based).
ah i see, so i'm guessing Nvidia Series 10 particularly GTX 1060 isn't supported with Mojave or later ?

As with the previous supplemental update, the install seemed to freeze about 15% through the process with pink horizontal lines on the screen. Eventually, perhaps after 10 minutes, the install resumed with 1 reboot and completed successfully. Sound and USB3 worked with no kext updates.

RAS

Last edited:
Updated to Supplemental Update 2 with no issues !

Updated my system, kexts, drivers and clover. Running smooth so far

Running dual monitor - one HDMI and one DisplayPort. Both have worked in the past, but upon updating (from 10.14.6 Supplemental Update 1 to Supplemental Update 2) my DisplayPort monitor isn't able to receive a signal. Any advice?

EDIT: Appears to be specifically related to DisplayPort not working after the update. I've swapped to HDMI for now, but would be nice to see a fix to get DisplayPort working.

Last edited:
Back