Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.6 Supplemental Update 2

I am using Clover v4920 on my 10.14.5 system. Can I update directly to newest 10.14.6 without having to update the Clover?

Thanks.

Yes, you can. I use Clover 4920 to boot 10.14.6 successfully.

Smooth update here. Took under 20 minutes with 2 restarts.

Getting the attached error message during the update for 10.4.6 sup update 2. can someone take a look at the attached log file. thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 12.46.25 AM.png

Attachments

• Installer_error_code_Log 26-Sep-2019.txt
    123.5 KB · Views: 168
My hackintosh start update and this failed i think, because waiting 3 hours and this stoped at 50% : |

P.S. All great :mrgreen: just 2 time restart manualy and this update install fine.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V
CPU: i7 2600
RAM: 16Gb DDR3
GPU: MSI Nvidia 710 GT

Last edited:
I always keep Clover updated to its latest version. I've run into issues in the past where updating Clover fixed it. Just a good thing to get into the habit of I think. Has updating Clover given you any issues in the past?

I once update clover to newer version and it did not work, so a bit traumatising ecperience for me and never do any update on Clover ever since.
Moreover, when I tried to make a new USB boot using newest Clover version, I noticed that the structure of newest Clover version is different so i am not comfortable with that.
Any explanation/guide regarding structure of nee Clover you can point me so I can have some understanding?

Thanks.

Updated yesterday and updated Clover. All perfectly updated; everything works.

Back