Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone using FCPX? How’s it working. I’ve tried to update to 10.14.4 , but had to revert back to 10.14.2, because it was crashing constantly

No issue found after upgrade on my DELL Inspiron 7560
螢幕快照 2019-05-14 上午10.42.48.png

Too soon to tell. Maybe if another USB Port Limit patch is needed and Luli, WhateverGreen and AppleALC kexts are updated. BTW, the latest versions of the kexts are currently in the Downloads section.
Thus I updated to 10.14.5 just now. No kext is needed to update for me this time and I only needed to update the USB Port Limit to config.plist by myself. During the 10-minute update, I also saw those sexy pink stripes but they did not matter at all. Everything is fine now.

Updated to 10.14.5 without issues. Main box 7700k, SMBIOS 18,3, RX 580. All worked.
Installed my Radeon VII. No faster than the RX 580, in fact, slower in most initial tests. Will have to sort out what is going on there.

Well everything seems to be in order after updating to 10.14.5 and clover 4920 ;)

Last edited:
Anyone managed to find the cause (and maybe a fix) for the purple lines upon boot for AMD GPUs? They're not a big issue, but they're kind of annoying. Same for the flashing screen. Now there's two issues with these cards and no one seems to have found a fix for any of them.

Anyone managed to find the cause (and maybe a fix) for the purple lines upon boot for AMD GPUs? They're not a big issue, but they're kind of annoying. Same for the flashing screen. Now there's two issues with these cards and no one seems to have found a fix for any of them.

If your so annoyed with the purple lines during boot - I suggest you buy a real mac, or wait for later OS updates. It’s not gonna go away with a fix when everyone with AMD is experiencing it.

I got no flashing screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back