Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated without any issues. Saw the small purple lines some people here have mentioned during the installation process, but it didn't seem to affect the installation at all. Everything works great so far.
I'm noticing the purple lines on every reboot, (not just during install) but likewise they don't seem to be any problem. FWIW.

Update without issues. There are no changes in IONVMeFamily.kext, so Samsung 970 EVO Plus is not working yet.

Latest clover first. Weird purple lines during the update. Otherwise looks good. Thanks Tony!
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 5.54.27 PM.png

Success. One mis-start. I think it rebooted directly into the original partition rather than the prebooter. I manually started that and good from there. Love my (generic SATA) SSD. Installed in about ten minutes total.

updated today to 10.14.5 but i have noticed that purple lines during boot but its not a big deal, but i have faced another issue, i have attached 2 monitor to dGPU my main screen and LG TV, however my main screen was first and TV was second monitor, after the update LG TV is main monitor and my main display is second,

any help on how to fix this issue would be appreciated.

Open up System Preferences and click on the Displays button. You should get a tabbed window with one of the tabs labeled Arrangement. Choose that one and then drag the display window you want to be the main one to the leftmost side. Make sure you drag/put the menu bar on it!

um i think its reinstalling my mojave and if it is im going to cry

does it normally take... 30 minutes estimated.... ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back